Boiled macaroni 1 1/2 cup
Prawns 3/4 cup
Red chilli powder
Ginger- garlic paste 2 tsp
Green chilli 2 or more
1. Fry prawns marinated in red chilli powder, salt and pepper.
2. In the same oil, add chopped onions, ginger -garlic paste and saute till it turns translucent.
3. Now add prawns cut into 2-3 pieces.
4. Add coriander leaves and it is done.
5. Now beat the eggs with salt and pepper. Mix boiled macaroni in this.
6. Take a non-stick pan, coat with oil or ghee and pour half the egg-macaroni mixture into the pan.
7. Now layer the prawns masala on top of that. Then, again the egg-macaroni mixture.
8.Cover with lid and simmer in low flame for a minimum of 15 minutes or till it is done. You can bake this also.